Electronic Arts has just revealed a list of the top 23 players from FIFA 23. The list confirms a recent leak, which claimed that Robert Lewandowski is in the top spot – but the Pole is not the best player of EA Sports’ newest football game.
The top three belongs to Karim Benzema of Real Madrid, Robert Lewandowski of Barcelona and Kylian Mbappé of Paris Saint-Germain.
Robert Lewandowski has moved to Barcelona, where he has started the season in an excellent way, scoring several goals and assisting the team in important matches.
EA Sports has decided not to keep players in the dark and introduced the 23 best players of FIFA 23. The developer, because of the recent leak, decided to reveal the players in a different way this time.
FIFA 23: 23 best football players
- Karim Benzema, 91 – Real Madrid
- Robert Lewandowski, 91 – FC Barcelona
- Kylian Mbappé, 91 – Paris Saint-Germain
- Kevin De Bruyne, 91 – Manchester City
- Lionel Messi, 91 – Paris Saint-Germain
- Mohamed Salah, 90 – Liverpool
- Virgil van Dijk, 90 – Liverpool
- Cristiano Ronaldo, 90 – Manchester United
- Thibaut Courtois, 90 – Real Madrid
- Manuel Neuer, 90 – Bayern Munich
- Neymar Jr, 89 – Paris Saint-Germain
- Son Heung-min, 89 – Tottenham Hotspur
- Sadio Mané, 89 – Bayern Munich
- Joshua Kimmich, 89 – Bayern Munich
- Casemiro, 89 – Manchester United
- Alisson, 89 – Liverpool
- Harry Kane, 89 – Tottenham Hotspur
- Ederson, 89 – Manchester City
- N’Golo Kanté, 89 – Chelsea
- Jan Oblak, 89 – Atlético de Madrid
- Erling Haaland, 88 – Manchester City
- Toni Kroos, 88 – Real Madrid
- Marquinhos, 88 – Paris Saint-Germain
As you can see, Robert Lewandowski finished second and only Karim Benzema was given a better score – although as much as five footballers boast a “91” rating. What is interesting is that in the TOP 5 there are as many as two Paris Saint-Germain players.
We are sure that fans of the blue side of Manchester will be complaining about the rating of Erling Haaland. The Norwegian footballer is conquering the Premier League, but he was not even in the TOP 20, according to EA.
But this is only the start of the presentation of the best players, as in the next few days we will know the ratings of footballers from more countries and considering the relevant statistics:
- Tuesday, September 13: Premier League and the most developing players
- Wednesday, September 14: LaLiga and the best U21s
- Thursday, September 15: Bundesliga and 5-star sweepers
- Friday, September 16: Serie A, Ligue 1, top career mode potentials
- Saturday, September 17: Best passers and best dribblers
- Sunday, September 18: full database, fastest players, career mode gems