The Developer_Direct show may have come to an end, but Microsoft is not done surprising its players just yet. The company has recently shared a list of games that will be available on the Xbox Game Pass service in the upcoming months of January and February.
Among the titles to be featured is Hi-Fi Rush, a brand new game from Tango Gameworks, a studio known for their work on horror games. This musical slasher made its debut in emergency mode just yesterday and is now available in the Game Pass library.
In addition to Hi-Fi Rush, players can also look forward to playing GoldenEye 007, a classic shooter game, in a refreshed version. The updated version of the game will feature alternate controls, unlockable achievements, and native 4K resolution, though it will not include any major graphics upgrades.
The full list of games that will be coming to Xbox Game Pass in the near future can be found below:
- Hi-Fi Rush (Cloud, PC and Xbox Series X/S) – now available
- GoldenEye 007 (Cloud and Console) – January 27
- Roboquest (Game Preview) (consoles) – January 30
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (cloud and console) – January 31
- Inkulinati (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console and PC) – January 31
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle R (Cloud, Console & PC) – January 31
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 2
- Grid Legends (Cloud): via EA Play – February 2
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition (chmura, konsole i PC) – 7 lutego
However, it’s worth noting that some games will also be leaving the Game Pass library on January 31st. They are:
- Donut County
- Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master
- Telling Lies
- Worms WMD