Prime Matter has announced the final release date of Crossfire: Legion, the PC real-time strategy game developed by Blackbird Interactive.
Available in early access for some time now, version 1.0 of the game is available on Steam from December 8 at a price of $6. There will be a free game weekend from the 8th to the 11th.
The near future of the Crossfire universe, the society is crumbling. We’ll fight battles on top of skyscrapers or in the mud of a swamp, infiltrate military bases armed to the teeth and, in the midst of it all, meet the main characters of the three rival factions and their objectives.
The final version features a campaign mode consisting of 4 acts and a total of 15 missions, 66 units, 9 commanders, a map creator via Steam Workshop as well as the following game modes:
- PvP and PvE Classic, 5 maps: Predator (3vs3), Mountainside(1vs1), Typhoon(2v2), Frostbite (1v1), Labyrinth (3v3).
- PvP and PvE Payload mode, 7 maps: Tongren Facility (3v3), Snowbase (2v2), Refinery (3v3), Badland (2v2), Blacksite (3v3), Domination(3v3), Railyard (2v2)
- Cooperative defense mode against AI, Operation Thunderstrike
- Co-op attack mode against AI, Operation Northside
- Arcade mode: Brawl, Battle Lines