The launch of God of War: Ragnarok is just over a week away. Sadly, various plot spoilers, which the developers themselves have warned against, have been surfacing online for several days.
In the meantime, the developers have also shared more details about the forthcoming sequel to the adventures of Kratos and Atreus, through which we learned that the said production is going to offer five different difficulty levels.
The said information was divided during a question-and-answer session organized on Sony Santa Monica studio’s official Discord by Eric Williams – the game’s director – who also revealed some details about each of the levels. The overall presentation is as follows:
- Give Me Balance – is meant to provide a balanced experience, much like the average difficulty level in the previous installment of the series;
- Give Me Story – is expected to provide a similar experience to the “Give Me Story” level from the previous installment;
- Give Me Grace – is designed to be something between the “Give Me Balance” and “Give Me Story” levels;
- Give Me No Mercy – is similar to the “Give Me a Challenge” level from the previous installment;
- Give Me God of War – which is the highest difficulty level in the game.
As we see, the developers at Sony Santa Monica studio have arranged several options so that each player can carefully adjust the difficulty level to their own skills and preferences, which will definitely allow more users to fully enjoy the upcoming adventures of Kratos and Atreus.
Last but not least, we should remind you that God of War: Ragnarok will be debuting on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 9.
The first reviews of the game are expected to appear online as early as this week, in line with announcements.Action-adventure game