Sony has just unveiled a lineup of games that are headed to PS Plus in November. Indeed, the company has presented some really interesting titles that will be on offer to players as early as next week.
While Sony today provided PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 owners with God of War Ragnarok, which is one of the best games of 2022, at the same time the corporation also introduced an offer for PlayStation Plus Extra and PlayStation Plus Premium customers.
The listing is extensive, but the Japanese corporation again is offering a number of Ubisoft games – anyone interested can check out Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
Also on the list is a set of Square Enix games and the expanded edition of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. In the case of PlayStation Plus Premium, we will be able to count on a bundle of titles that was revealed last week with the company celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Ratchet & Clank brand.
You can download all the games starting November 15. Be sure to check out the offerings in the lists below.
PS Plus Extra games for November 2022
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition | PS4, PS5
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege | PS4, PS5
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX | PS4
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | PS4
- Kingdom Hearts III | PS4
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory | PS4
- Oddworld: Soulstorm – Enhanced Edition | PS4, PS5
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 | PS4
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint | PS4
- Chorus | PS4, PS5
- What Remains of Edith Finch | PS4
- The Gardens Between | PS4, PS5
- Earth Defense Force: World Brothers | PS4
- Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain | PS4
- Onee Chanbara Origin | PS4
PS Plus Premium for November 2022
- Ratchet & Clank | PS3
- Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando | PS3
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal | PS3
- Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked | PS3
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction | PS3