The gaming world is gearing up for the full-scale launch of “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,” with Activision announcing the global release times for the eagerly awaited title.
Following a period of early access to the campaign last week, the game is set to fully launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Battle.net and Steam. The release, scheduled for November 9, will include the much-anticipated Multiplayer and Zombies modes.
For console players, the release will be staggered regionally throughout November 9 and into November 10. PC gamers, however, can expect a simultaneous worldwide release. Here’s a breakdown of the release times across various time zones:
- U.S. West Coast (Console): From 3 am to 10 pm PT on November 9
- U.S. West Coast (PC): At 9 pm PT on November 9
- U.S. East Coast (Console): Regional rollout from November 9-10
- U.S. East Coast (PC): At midnight EST on November 9
- UK (Console): Regional rollout on November 10
- UK (PC): At 5 am GMT on November 10
- Europe (Console): Regional rollout on November 10
- Europe (PC): At 6 am CET on November 10
- Japan (Console): Regional rollout on November 10
- Japan (PC): At 2 pm JST on November 10
- Australia (Console): Regional rollout on November 10
- Australia (PC): At 4 pm AEDT on November 10
Players across all platforms can preload “Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer and Zombies” to ensure they’re ready to jump into the action as soon as the game goes live.
This release is particularly notable as it’s the first “Call of Duty” game to launch after Microsoft’s monumental $69 billion acquisition of Activision Blizzard. However, fans shouldn’t expect to see the game on Game Pass until 2024.