Square Enix has revealed the official schedule of games coming to the Tokyo Game Show 2022, and the publisher will unveil the latest Final Fantasy, among others.
It is unknown whether Square will be showing players a new trailer for FFXVI, but it looks to be happening. In addition, fans can count on the arrival of many other brands from the Japanese publisher, among them Dragon Quest, NieR and Star Ocean.
The following are all the games that will be featured (in unspecified forms) in Square Enix’s booth at Tokyo Game Show 2022:
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
- The DioField Chronicle
- Dragon Quest X Offline
- Dragon Quest X Online
- Dragon Quest Treasures
- Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: A Hero’s Bonds
- Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: Xross Blade
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Final Fantasy XVI
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
- Imperial SaGa Eclipse
- Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai
- NieR: Automata End of YoRHa Edition
- PowerWash Simulator
- Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song Remastered
- Romancing Saga Re;univerSe
- Star Ocean: The Divine Force
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn
- Valkyrie Elysium
- War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
A number of other industry giants including Konami (with a mystery game announcement), SEGA, Capcom, Atlus, Koei Tecmo, 505 Games and MiHoYo are expected to appear at Tokyo Game Show 2022.
Be sure to follow the show’s broadcasts if you want to stay up to date with news on games from the cherry blossom country (and beyond).