Are you ready for a new adventure? Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure is here and it promises to take you on a thrilling ride through the unpredictable turns and steep hills of Sierra Nueva.
Playground Games has shared some exciting details about the latest expansion, including a new location full of sandy areas, a palm forest, a huge abandoned quarry, and the city of Pueblo Artza.
But that’s not all, there’s also a list of 10 new cars that players can now get behind the wheel of, thanks to the upcoming DLC.
From the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum to the 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy, these new models will take your off-road experience to the next level.
Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure is exclusive to PC and Xbox Series X/S consoles and is set to release on March 29. So, get ready to rev your engines and embark on an exciting journey like no other.
You can find the full list of all the Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure new cars in the following:
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
- 1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’
- 2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS
- 2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition
- 2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1
- 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
- 2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’
- 2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck
- 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy