The Japan Game Awards 2022, which were held by the Computer Entertainment Supplier’s Association (CESA), revealed the winners of the “Future Division” today.
Over three days from September 15-17 users voted online on the “Future Division” for the unpublished games that were exhibited or announced.
After a process of selection by the Japan Game Awards Selection Committee from the works whose release is highly anticipated and those which have received a lot of support from the public, a total of 10 games were selected.
In the following, you will find the list of the 10 winners of the Tokyo Game Show 2022.
- A Space for the Unbound (Chorus Worldwide)
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key (Koei Tecmo)
- EXOPRIMAL (Capcom)
- Final Fantasy XVI (Square Enix)
- Forspoken (Square Enix)
- Like a Dragon Ishin! (SEGA)
- Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection (Capcom)
- Street Fighter VI (Capcom)
- Sonic Frontiers (SEGA)
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (Koei Tecmo)
In case you had somehow missed the live event, the Tokyo Game Show 2022 game awards ceremony can be watched in the following video.
What do you think about these games? Were there any other titles that in your opinion deserved to have a place on the top 10? Let us know in the comments section below.