The God of War: Ragnarok was a hit both in terms of ratings in reviews and in terms of sales. The newest story of Kratos & Atreus appealed very strongly to the audience, thus many opinions that it is just the latest installment in the history of the entire series.
And it is hardly surprising, since it takes a lot of effort to find significant flaws in the title from Santa Monica Studio.
However, it must be stressed here that although there are no major problems, as is sometimes the case with games of this size, minor stumbling blocks could not be completely avoided.
Luckily, developers are well aware of this and are constantly throwing in new updates to patch the shortcomings. Now, there is a new update, which is again small, and brings important fixes. The following is the list of changes of patch 2.003.000:
- Fixed a bug with getting stuck in caves during the “Lost Sanctuary” quest.
- Fixed a rare bug appearing when using the equipment menu.
- Fixed a rare bug appearing when viewing the quest list in the journal.
- Fixed a rare bug appearing when navigating using the map.
- Fixed a crash that could appear randomly during gameplay.
- Fixed problems with the game hanging.
- Fixed issues related to game stuttering.
- Problems with loading the game have been resolved.
- Some AI fixes have been made.
So as you can see, there’s no question of new content or big changes, but in the end it’s such small updates that affect the overall perception of the game later on.
Hopefully, momentum won’t slow down and the developers from Santa Monica Studio will continue to provide us with new fixes. So without further ado, go play – particularly if you happen to be stuck in a cave.